After such a long time, I’m wanting to get back in to the blogging world. I guess my life got extremely busy and therefore haven’t had the time to sit down and have that time to sit and type up any posts.
I will be making posts about makeup, fashion bits here and there and just general ”What I’ve been up to” posts. I’ve been trying to update my make up bag and skin care so this means I have been making a few purchases on Beauty Bay.
Really cant wait to be finally getting back into things as I used to really enjoy it. I also cant wait to be sharing some new thing with you and supporting other fellow blogger.
1. Loading film- make sure the top notches are towards you
2. Double darkslide (film holder)- white side= loaded&unexposed black side= loaded&exsposed
- Julia Martgret cameron used photographic paper that would be damp after processing this technique was called picurism
the Titles of sloths photographic projects were called
- sleeping by Mississippi
- Brooken manual
- song book
the images i have been inspired by Julia
i have chosen these three because i like they way these photos have been taken, i like they way she’s got them looking in all different directions and the photos also show off different aspects of they’re faces.
the images that have been inspired by alec both are
My favourite part of visiting these two photographers was walking around seeing Alec sloths photographs as i personally prefer his photography.
- Alec Soth moved back to Minnesota.
His first job was assisting a commercial photographer and he decide that it was not the route he wanted.
He was nervous to become a photographer because he didn’t want to do wedding or something like that.
He got a job in a darkroom at an art museum he like the job he work there most of the time.
- Soth studied at Sarah Lawrence College in New York.
- He traveled around Mississippi river and made a self printed book called ‘Sleeping by the Mississippi’ which had both landscape and portraits.
- Alec Soth looks at other great photographers work and puts his own twist on it when he takes his own photos. He has his own business called little brown mushroom.